Biyernes, Mayo 9, 2014

Behind my back

Some people talk about something behind your back. Why is that? From what I saw is that they envy you or they wanted to be you. Some people say that your a bitch but they didn't know what is your story. They just assume from what they hear about you. They don't want to look at themselves before talking about someone. From my younger years, I am like that but after everything that happened to me, I  see to myself to see all the sides of why they are being like that. From my experience, I've been called a bitch. Why? Because of loving someone who is younger than me and making love with that guy. So they assumed that I am a bitch. Is it bad to love someone that is younger than you? For me it's no. Because you just feel it. No reasons at all. Being the talk of the town is worst but I've endured it. I became stronger and just ignore the things they talk about behind your back. Yes it is painful because it is someone that you've trusted but that is the way that I've seen my true friends and who are not. So for the people that is talking behind your backs, just ignore them because they will just be pissed off if your not affected with what they are saying and in any time they will just loose interest about you. Be strong.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento